The Bose® Corporation is a proud member of the AiN Group and we are excited to announce SoundTouch™ our full line of wirelessly enabled whole home audio products. Wireless multi-room audio is one of the fastest growing CE categories and we believe our portfolio of Bose SoundTouch enabled products deliver new and exciting benefits to the industry and to consumers. We have received wide dealer acceptance, and most importantly, we’re proud that so many consumers are already enjoying our SoundTouch systems throughout their homes.We invite you to take advantage of this great opportunity with Bose.
Partnering with Bose will allow you the dealer to leverage our high global brand awareness, gain access to industry leading products, enjoy best in class customer satisfaction and benefit from our uncompromising service and quality.
Bose also brings a comprehensive dealer support system to the AiN dealer network; this will ensure that your onboarding and training process is a smooth one. The Bose field team consists of 6 Regional Market Managers who are there to assist with training, sales planning and to be your personal account manager for any business related needs.
To become a Bose dealer or to get a demo of our SoundTouch™ whole home audio ecosystem please reach out to one of our Regional Market Managers for more information:
- Rich Mendoza Northeast Territory (PA through ME) - Richard_Mendoza@bose.com
- Tim Stevens Mid-Atlantic (DC, Baltimore, NC) - Timothy_Stevens@bose.com
- Marc Breithaupt Western Region - Marc_Breithaupt@bose.com
- Jim Pearsall Southeast Region (FL, GA & gulf coast) - Jim_Pearsall@bose.com
- Robert Bacci Midwest (Chicago, St. Louis, MN) - Robert_Bacci@bose.com
- James Brumagen Southwest Region (TX, AZ, CO) - James_Brumagen@bose.com
We are looking forward to this partnership with AiN and most importantly we look forward to helping your business thrive.