The Genesis of something very, very special occurred in a tiny tin shed in Hope, Arkansas in 1946 when Paul W. Klipsch, genius, madman and maverick, designed and hand-built the legendary Klipschorn® speaker with the goal of bringing live music into his living room. He was an American audio pioneer, a true eccentric and a proud member of the engineering and science hall of fame. He gave rise to speaker technologies that would forever impact generations of music lovers.
PWK’s revolutionary sound lives on today in every hyper-efficient horn loaded product we make today. In fact, some of our speakers are still made in Hope, Arkansas.
From immersive cinema speakers in half of the world’s movie theaters, to mind-blowing home theater speakers, unobtrusive in-wall and in-ceiling speakers, incredibly clear soundbars and powerful portable wireless speakers, we’ve been impacting lives with vibrant, true audio for the better part of a century.
Partnering with Klipsch means you’re part of a renowned family that has and will continue to make audio history.
We’ve been working hard to save our partners time and money. Here are a few of them.
- Enhanced our world-class sales force and equipped them to deliver solutions
- Built the robust KlipschDealer.com website for automated order entry and tracking
- Reduced freight time and cost by implementing SAME DAY, FREE SHIPPING
- Promote monthly specials on the best speakers on the planet
- Offer LIFETIME WARRANTIES on architectural speakers
- Deliver the best audio experience, hands down, every time