Vericom Volt is a forward-thinking cabling manufacturer. We care about our partners and we love what we do. It’s who we are. Our dedicated team is continuously working to deliver impactful products and services to help you generate more revenue and strengthen your position as a top dealer in the security and audio/video industries.
Our focus is simple – provide quality solutions that increase your profit margins and improve your business operations. These solutions consist of bulk wire, cables and adapters, TV mounts, racks and cabinets, and a plethora of other related products and services that will support many facets of your business. We encourage you to utilize our offerings through the Authorized Integrators Network (AiN Group) to maximize cost savings and enhance bottom line performance. A few of the many benefits you will enjoy from our manufacturing partnership with the AiN Group include:
- Vast Selection of Products and Services. Our products and services are perfectly suited for your customer base and can be successfully marketed to expand your business and increase profits.
- Special Pricing and Offers. You will receive exclusive pricing and offers on our products and services that can only be found through the AiN Group.
- Value Added Experience. We have a unique blend of knowledgeable and experienced professionals who are dedicated to technical expertise, responsiveness, and superior performance. Our knowledge of the security and audio/video industries allows us to provide the best value added experience with every product you purchase.
- Fast Shipping. Most orders will be shipped the same day you place them. With strategically located sales and distribution facilities in Tennessee and Nevada, we deliver to more than 95% of the contiguous United States in 2 business days or less.
- Support from Our Parent Company. Founded over 20 years ago, our parent company has forged a strong global presence with 5 manufacturing facilities, a cutting-edge R&D Center, 17 subsidiary companies, and over 4,000 employees conducting business in more than 30 countries across 6 continents. We work closely with them to ensure we are on the leading edge of the current technologies.
Let’s work together! Contact George T. Neuberger III to get started!